Our Privacy Principles:
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect ABC customer information.
Information We Gather
- The type of information we gather online is summarized into general categories. The following explains why we collect this information and how we use it.
1. General Tracking Information
- We keep track of the pages visited by each user. Our Web server automatically collects some information about you when you request pages from our server, including your IP address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
- We aggregate this data with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns. We use this information to improve our site by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. This information does not identify you personally.
- On occasion we may provide this aggregate information to vendors, investors, potential advertisers, or news agencies to demonstrate the amount of interest in the site and to help us plan for technical infrastructure requirements.
2. Click Path Tracking
- The only personal information our cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. Our cookies cannot read data from your computer. If you would like more technical information about how cookies work, take a look at http://www.cookiecentral.com
- We use this information to help customize your visit to our site.